!



(1- fat toes)(2- How you like my glow in the dark skully undies?)

Oh, how much I hate my life now, I wish I could really
have something hit really hard on me, hopefully an accident,
I would rather be in the hospital and then see who actually cares.

Right, school was fast today, I don't know why,
There was a school trip to SDC, it's a annual thing.
I find my class pretty bond up already.
It's a good thing, definitely.
I have fun, thanks guys. I needed you some shoulders
to lean on especially today.

So done, went home, was pissed with my fringe,
I chopped it off, and geez, I don't like how it look like nice.
And.... I bought a new ring, a new hobo bag (fucking random shit but yeah),
an over-sized tee-shirt, and vest.
I love the vest most, it has studs, and it's affordable.
No, all was affordable, I am happy with my purchases.

Now, I need a day to wear them out all. Pfft.
Anyone want to go out with me?
No? okay la, fine... $5000.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour