uh......


Twin photo.
To freak the hell out of people. Ha ha ha ha.
Cause it freaks me out whenever I see these photos.

1) I look like I am scratching my face.
2) I know you'll kill me for this, but you're still so cute to me.
but not as much as me. Hah, better luck next time.


Hi lovely readers.
Today was well spent with baby.
We went budget, we watched Zombieland over at my place.
I watched it already, and my god, it's damn boring if you watch it twice.

Anyways, went to town afterwards, went to the flea over at
Scape*, Tyson the dog, Shiyun and Joey were there selling their stuffs.
Hahahahahaha, and I forgot take a photo with them, fuck. Next time okay?
I didn't really enjoy the flea much cause I was bathing in my sweat.
It was just so hot and crowded and everyone looks all the same.
Pfft. You get my drift.

Coffee Bean after that for our mini-bites.
My caramel was surprisingly awesome, it is like same as
white chocolate mocha from starbucks,just that it's cheaper.

Right, I kinda forgot what happened after that.
All I know we met baby's friends and all. And then he went off
alone to his friend's house for drinking session or smth.

Yea, went home. I need sleep.
Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour