reply of tags

to xx: I edit pictures with Adobe Imageready, I only edit saturation and contrast.
to farihin: I hope I will bring in guy's apparels too! I hope!
to how: I deleted the top part of it. You'll know how to when you see the tagboard codes.
to rynn: Thanks for reading my blog. And thanks for the follow in tumblr, I don't mind at all.
to Danny: Tell me about it, man. Vans are getting more amazing these days.
to Tricia: Sure will.
to hakim: I love those shoes too, and I will link you too!
to passerby/nat: you are talking about which tees? you have to tell me which so I can tell you what materials I used on them, okay babe? :)
to nitamieee: I am not sure either, prolly soon selling. Hahah yea, thanks for the follow anw! :)
to Joan: how to forget you? hahahaha.
to Mira: Thanks. :)
to pb: I do not understand your question. Try asking the question again?
to pb2: Erin right? Hahah thanks again for the invite. :)
to anoy: not anytime soon, prolly after 20th.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour