a proper update later


Oh, thanks popitoez for the topshop top on top. (okay it rhymes)
I am still amazed about the pricing, and the girl who met me up for this was nice.
And, I love it a lot, going to wear it out soon. Real soon.
And, I am not sure if they read this space, but yeah.

I was out with Peixin today. :)
I don't know why, but I talked a lot of stupid jokes with her,
and she will start laughing and laughing so hard that she would cry,
worries me, cause everyone would think I bullied her or something.
We did a lot of walking.

Then i went off to toa payoh to get my new specs, now I look so...
not me, but I love it, makes me look more fierce. Ok, whatever.

A proper update tomorrow.
This would be my last entry for 2009, like who the fuck cares.
Fakekill still goes on right.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour