HO HA HE!


Hello readers. I think my blog is getting boring. Pfft.
You see, I am actually a quiet person, I like to keep things to myself, and I
like birds, flowers and I like talking to myself at times.
(I am trying to follow somebody, inside joke)

Happy X-MAS to all anyways,
I have to caps it cause "MAS" is the first three letters
in my name, you know, like my second birthday thing.
So it's like every Christian and Christian wannabes are celebrating for me at town
or wherever now. Hehe, luv you all.
I don't mean to sound mean, but I just can't stand Christian wannabes,
like... your race do not celebrate christmas but you act as if you do.
And then got white people around, their voice start to change into those UK accent,
to get their attention, wtf wtf, stick your singlish, please.
And Get your race right, bro! *Jay-Z accent*

Right.... I went out today with baby today, woke up later than expected,
Went to town to get his thick hair cut off and off to Cityhall to meet his friends.
Bla bla bla, camwhore camwhore camwhore, ha ha ha, talk talk talk then
went off for last bus.
And here are the pictures. please re-direct yourself. My tumblr's dashboard
is turning my down. :( Fwarkers.
the link above for more, duh.



I am having a picnic tomorrow, woo woo wee.
I am dragging jufri along of course. -.-

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour