hmmph


Hi world.
I guess I need to try keeping myself away from going out,
I don't know, it's like my self-esteem goes down whenever I go out.
I just keep my negative thoughts thinking.
It's like I am always crying inside.

I really miss going out with Kokwai, Ian, Raj, Bren all the rest.
I know all of them are fucking pissed with me.
I guess I am already out of the group, due to my fucked up last minutes reasons.
I am gravely sorry, well, afterall, you guys are the ones
who were with me throughout 2009, like my pillars of strength.
We joked, we laughed, we talk fucking a lot of cock, we fooled around,
we get into trouble together, we gossip like forever.
Honestly, you guys are my pillars of strength throughout 2009.
All I could say, I am sorry.
I don't wish to be the black bird in all of your eyes due to my mistake.
I hope you guys are happy with all of your lives now.
And it would be glad if you all were to read this.

Because of this, I became even more sensitive today,
argued with jufri numerous of times today, my mind wasn't thinking straight.
I just miss those chinese boys's accompany a lot. :(

Oh my god, I am about to cry.


Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour