High low



Hi, I am sorry if you guys have been waiting like the three wolves above.
Wolves are damn handsome and pretty in a way. I love them so much
that I think I wouldn't mind it pee-ing everywhere in my house.
Unfortunately, religion issues, there's no way that is going to happen.

I have been doing nothing much. Oh, it's our fourth month.
It's been so long but only four months, pffffft.
Like I said, we've been through a lot of each other's bullshits.
I love you, juffy.

And about my sickness, it's actually still going on, my nose is actually
flooding inside, and it seem to irritate my whole family.

I need to revive this blog with some songs.
Whooop whooop!
For now, thats it.
Will be more next time.
Bye readers. :*

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour