dyemonds demons



As most of you might know, I actually opened a online blog shop,
Not opened yet actually, I am having a flea.

20th December 2009, 4pm-9pm,
Christmas night flea @ St' James Powerstation.
Located beside VivoCity, Harbourfront.

Just a road apart, use the overhead bridge, duh.

Dyemonds would be using a car booth space,
it would be at the sides from the entrance,
so do walk about and find shopdyemonds, you can
come down, say Hello, talk cock, sing song, shake leg, check out my stuffs,
buy my stuffs, ask me stuffs and so on...

Bring your mom, your sisters, your girlfriend, your girl friends,
your cousin, your niece, your grandma, your neighbour, your stalker all
to drop by my stall.

Teehee.
Hope to see you guys. :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour