do you?




You know I am always asking myself if you love me or not.
And you know I am always asking you if you love me or not.
I love assurance, to keep myself subtle, knowing
that somebody I truly love, which is you, loves me back.

What you did today, made me really useless after that.
You walked away from me again, not once, but thrice.
Saying I am sensitive and kiddish.
You know I have this habit of keeping quiet, then
you told me you do not like me making faces.
Do you know how much it hurts hearing all those from your mouth?
From somebody I fucking love telling me all the shit stuffs about me.

I traveled from wherever am I just to meet you at the place you're at,
thinking to myself "Oh my god, I am so excited to meet him.
I miss him so fucking much"

And then when we do, just for a few minutes, you left me
saying you had enough of me.

Now, you're not even replying me.
I feel so fucking useless.
I feel like I've never been a good girlfriend at all to you.
I am crying like no tomorrow.

Sorry if I am fucked up.
I am stressed right now,
I am really really really really worried about my upcoming result day.
And now this, I am even worried for you.

Tell me, what to do?
I am about to rip off somebody's head, probably mine,
I don't know.


Do you still love me like you did on day one? :(

Anyways, I doubt you'll read this.
Back to my crying session.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour