Δ


Right, so, this week would be my last week before school starts.
Haha, this holiday really fly pass really fast. School means "Back to the rules".
Well, of course, throughout 4 years in Bendemeer, I've always broken 30583427237 rules.
And, I am regular at the detention room.
Then sarcastic teachers will be like "Eh you here again uh?"
My mind would be like "Never see malay girl at the detention room before uh?"

So it means, I am not going to dye back my hair,
my skirt will be its own length, I won't lengthen it anymore, for fucksake,
it's already been cut, I CANNOT UNDO IT FOREVER.
I will be using my frog socks which I just bought for the whole fucking year.
Really, I am aiming for a zero detention record for 2010.
Ok, it's going to be really hard.

No, the hard part would be waking up and be in school on time,
I can never do it, I hate running in the morning when you firstly smell so fresh,
and found out that you're late, you have run like fucking 15 rounds around
both the netball court and the basketball court.
That's torture, and yes, I hope my principal or discipline masters read these,
I know you all read my blog and my friends's, even teachers read. Busybodies.
Since you guys are so free right, how about try
doing something about the school nonsensical rules, please.

And please, I do not need assistance in my personal life.
I REPEAT: I DO NOT NEED ASSISTANCE IN MY PERSONAL LIFE.
I do not like going to counselling and have some bullshit course which firstly,
DO NOT MOTIVATE ME AT ALL, secondly,
NOTHING WILL GO IN MY MIND AT ALL
thirdly, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME, I'VE GOT PAGES TO FLIP
AND NOTES TO REMEMBER RATHER THAN YOUR NONSENSE.

So yeah, I hope my teachers would be reading this,
at least one of them, you guys can tell this to the discipline master or something.
Tell them, not to invade my private life.

I am going to parkway parade borders soon alone, to buy my stuff for school,
and do something special for me and baby's 5th month which is like this weekend.
Sigh, bye.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour