Song post



Hello readers, I guess you guy prolly know what the fuck is this post gonna be about.
I am going to post music which I dig and would love to share with you all.
Why? Firstly, I've not done anything productive these days, Secondly, I love sharing.
Thirdly, I wish you guys could shut up and listen and download. :)
You get my drift.

And not to worry, all the songs are mixed genres, of course I will
type the genres down so some of you fussy readers wouldn't be like
"What the crap is this song, maaaaan?!" you know.


Genre: House
Description: How can you say no to Bart B More?!

Hellogoodbye - When We First Met
Genre: Alternative

Wale - 90210 (Prod. By Mark Ronson)
Genre: Hiphop/Others
Description: My previous blog song

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour