ticked off


Okay, I'll be honest.
I really looked up to you during yesteryears. Long ago.
Cause you weren't like any other typical malay girls I've seen.
Then you started to change links and posts getting shorter and boring.
So I stopped reading yours, and I go my own way, I read other people's blogs.
How would I know you call yourself da housecat or whatever?
You've countless nicknames, am I supposed to like take note of all,
write in my notebook that I cannot take this name, that name.
I mean, how the hell would I know?
Out of all people, why would I want to copy you?
You're not like Megan Fox or Olsen Sisters or Jaglever?
"Copy" is like such a dumb word to describe this situation.
But it's cool, you're older than me, you want this way, may you have it your way then.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour