friday 13th

Hi guys.
I've been absent from the cyberworld for pretty long.
Firstly, my laptop got busted by mom, she wouldn't let me
use it for a week, so, I just have to suffer with the desktop,
which lags like no tomorrow.
Ha ha, I know this layout is typ-ioca, but you know, I like things
simple,short and cute (wtf).

i caught paranormal activity earlier on today.
boring at first cause they were introducing each other
and showing their lifestyle.
And then, the satan or whatever was that came and
haunt the couple, fuck, I got freaked out.
Really freaked out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD" was really spamming my head.
Damnnnnn, was that bad, Bren might not know this.
I actually sorta cried cause of too much pressure. Ha ha ha ha.

A good friday the 13th. :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour