the day I lost my whole feminine voice

How can you lost your voice within a short period of time?
Karaoke of course, this was pretty long ago, but I was lazy to upload it,
so now here it is. More of a picture spam.

And I was having my bad hair days, so I used a beanie on that day. Lol wtf.

I was with my bunch of Chinese friends. Ahaha, and for your information,
I hit F.I.R's pitch, beat that!
And we sang countless Chinese songs, and you know what?
They aren't quite bad, they're pretty nice to hear.
Especially those Jay Chou's ones. Emotional as fuck!
Raymond should have joined us.

Here are the pictures.
I am lazy to re-size the picture smaller, and I am sorry if it starts to lags,
I mean I did warned you it is a picture spam right. So?



Kokwai was still sleeping while Bren and me waited for him.


Kok Wai. :)
























Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour