meatball ftw




Went out with Love yesterday, he wanted to eat curry chicken,
the shop which I introduced to him to. Hehehehehe.
We watched "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatball" after that , well, I am not a fan of cartoons, especially current cartoons where they look so real.
Ahhhh, I am looking forward for Toy Story 3. :) I grew up with that show.
So it would be cool to watch it.
Day out with love is always awesome, no doubt, but my mind was just a little
fucked at the end. You know the sudden pee-ehm-ass shit.

I am getting hands on my O'lvl papers tomorrow, I'd better do good in this one.
If not, my art school dreams will be crushed entirely.
And yes, a few asked me if I coloured my hair, yeah, what's a long holiday without
doing anything about your looks?

And, I miss you, blogger and fakekill. :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour