hh



Happy Belated Halloween, I didn't seen anybody costumed out last night,
except seeing a dressed up dick and a hardcore metal punk.
"Halloween" much.

Supposedly to meet baby, but he canceled it, again.
Nevertheless, I went out with chinese boys.
We're planning to watch a movie, but was canceled due to fucking bad weather and
we're gonna be late for Cathay for sure.
Then wanted to go for karoke, places was fully booked up till 11pm.
So we decided to just fucking drink vodka at Brendan's house.

I mean afterall it's under shelter and there's a big teevee in his room
and a oh-so-awesome PS3 there awaiting for me.

I had a free taxi ride home from Ian, okay, for Kok Wai too
cause he's fully drunk and all I remembering him spamming "Fuck"
like a million times in the taxi. Haha.

Guess what, my phone is already stage 4 of cancer, and it is about to die.
Stage 4- the screen fucking popped out.
Amazingly it is alive still, it's going to die soon, maybe in stage 6 or more.

And, I slept really late last night, funny I could still be awake at this time.
This proves I am not a Halal pork, you fucking Brendog.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour