dumb weekends





Boring Weekends: Moneyless, Jobless, New clothes, Vomit.
I gave Homeclub's flea today a miss. Mmhm, I miss my boyfriend a lot.
I've yet to start with my observational drawing for my art, but I still can
brainstorm on the topic which I had chosen. I am pissing my own brain off.
I shall start on them soon like tomorrow with baby, yeah I'd better.

And, I teared a little when I saw my May's archives,
I miss those days when my sachoks and me sheesha almost everyday,
really almost all the time. Cause we sheesha at our friend's place,
cheap and the sheesha damn power. I miss those bunch of chinese friends,
Jay, Vampire guy, Jay's friend,
I miss all the waiters there, I just miss that environment.
I miss cam-whoring like maaaaaaad there and roaming around Mustafa Centre.
I smell a sheesha session with them soon,I hope, since it's re-opened. :')

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour