Hi kids


Hi, I moved back to here cause blogger back to normal.
And I miss fakekill, haha, what the fuck, it's not even a living thing.
Hari Raya is coming this weekend, I am not excited, really.

See, my dad has 11 brothers and sisters.
3/4 of them are like my dad's enemies. Like what the fuck, grow up.
We can't even visit my dad's mom, cause some uncles and aunties will be very angry.
Plus my house is in a mess, books clothes dirt everywhere.
Mom promised to get a few things for Raya, so she better get it, before
I really go bonkers on her.

Tyson invited me to his party, first time came to my mind
"Comfirm will be at some club, martel, vodka, drunk, party, girls...."
Then I saw the card from MacDonalds' which he passed to me.
Hahahah what the fuck, a birthday party at MacDonalds and still
can tell me want to bring martel to drink, nutcase.
McDonald for a birthday is so old school totally.

I had troubles sleeping last night, just couldn't sleep.
Resulting 25 kg of eyebags each today, power.
Plus silly me crying last night, additional 25 kg.
I am holding a total of 100kg of eyebags.
I bet your schoolbags isn't that heavy.
Alright bye.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour