willy wonka


I still love this picture cause it so represents you uh, slutty willy.
Feels like 1204552832775324 months not meeting you.
Though you live like a few kilometers away from me.
We didn't even meet. It is also hard to believe you're in lasalle
cause you're one lepakcore mother fucker. All you do is lepak lepak lepak
then now you end up in lasalle. I've got a lot of things to gossip with you also.
A LOT I SWEAR!!!!!!!
Hahaha, you're like the longest best online friend everzxzxzxz!
get me thru facebook. :(
my facebook also in a bad state.
sucks, blogger too.
Now, I really feel like a bangla with no phone,
no good internet, no life.
just beer food beer food work beer food work.

What the fuck am i talking.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour