oh snap


I had a little fight with mom just now. Alright, mostly it's my fault.
I was being my fucking lazy self. I just hate today cause it's so draggy and dead.
I wasn't even allowed to meet Brendan and friends which made me even more shitty cause
I've totally missed talking bull shit with them. I feel like a nutcase, how I wish
there wasn't any major exam this year. Boooooooooo.
I felt angry, and I went online shopping, ha ha ha, got a new skirt for myself.
I hope spree clothes comes soon, I hate waiting, really.
I miss my classmates that sit around me, speaking of school.
I look like #$%@#$@ in the class photo.
Well,okay, my face is in the small box thingy again, every year, and
all the years I've looked so stupid.
I had one picture of me air-fucking Tyson but it was deleted away.
Dumb school, forever disabling the word of "fun".
Sigh. A load of pictures tomorrow perhaps.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour