monkday


(via tumblr)

School stinks today, but however, my recess food was awesome.
My O level art is almost done, oh my fucking god, the due date is like this friday.
and I haven't even start on my prelim's art which is like .... on wednesday?
What the fuck, I didn't even start writing my name on the papers.
My art teachers are so "on time", I swear.
Social studies class test, was peanuts for nuts.

Met baby after school, he came over my crib,
then off to vivo, i don't know how it happened, but we
had bens and jerry for our dinner.
Was really awesome meeting him that it makes me fucking miss him now.
:8( sucks to be me.

Oui! Alright, most comments on my cbox are about how much you love my blog and stuffs.
Well, glad that you love reading my blog though. More like my own personal life.
So... I hope you guys continue to read? Hahahahha, and go spread the word.
what the fuck am I blabbering about?
And I better cut down on how much fucks' I used,
if not I will be questioned by my school's principal and discipline masters
cause of wrong usage of words in blogs.
How amazing, my own principal even know my blog link.
I'm a dead piece of meat when she sees this.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour