ghost



Yesterday was awesome with the usuals, class kidz.
It have been some time since I went out with them.
Raj and faye wasn't there, disappeared half way. Oh well.
We watched "Where got ghost?" local movie, really thought it would
plain dumb and stupid. Honestly, I think it's the most hilarious movie I've ever seen.
I laughed really hard till I cried. Chinese movie isn't that bad,afterall.
After that, trained back home with deon, and gossiped about skinny girls, foreigners all.

Ahhh, anyways, if you noticed, I've changed my blogskin.
Nothing new, it's the same blogskin I used earlier this year.
I got sick of the previous one cause it makes me giddy.
This looks more pleasing cause it's purple. wooooooo.
I remembered I was so really into designing and stuffs.
And there are 9 songs in my playist. wooo wooo woo.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour