burden


School was bad today, was half asleep during all lessons.
Prelim art yesterday was worst, wtf, I didn't bring any materials with me.
I didn't even have a pencil. So,slept and drooled all the way yesterday thinking of food
for 3 hours at the hall. Best part, I was sitting beside the fan.

I had chinese tuition yesterday, tutor's son is forever giving me food tidbits to eat
and he's only primary 2 and he has facebook and active in there.
wtf. When I was primary 2, I didn't even know what's internet.
Tsk, kids these days.

And I have major blisters on my feet now, all over.
All thanks to the oxford shoe from fucking topshop.
I guess god is punishing me cause the shoe insoles are all made from pig skin.
Sorry but it's damn comfortable to wear it but I don't know how I end up getting blisters.

Alright, I think my bed pillows and blanket are calling me now to
lepak with them (sleep obviously).
I think I am going to skip baybeat this year, stay home and sleep sleep sleep sleep.
Bye bye bye, chi byes.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour