sleep is healthy

I've been sleeping too much during the day,during classes.
I can't sleep at night, I do not know why.
Well, they say, more sleep kills away the eyebags.
Thus, my eye bags are actually heavier than my school bag add altogether.
:o

And, for my O'level art, I am intending to draw naked girls.
Don't ask why, cause I feel like it. And halfway done. I shall upload the pictures in the next post
on how's my progress.

My eyebrows have no shape already. I look like a smaller kid now.
Shall do something about it soon. Eyebrows up up.

My phone broke down again. This is like, three phones spoil in a row.
I guess it's just me and my habit of dropping phones.
I've still thought of getting a Iphone, I wonder what would the condition be like
after few weeks of using it. Hmmmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour