REPLY YOUR QUESTIONS


I came to notice. I didn't even reply any of your tags. Hahaha, sucha bastard I can be at times.

I am going to subsidies and try to answer all of your questions.

What's your blog songs uh? Damn nice, I am so hooked to them!
It's Digital Love - Alphabeat and Got Your Number - Nadia Oh.
And yes, its download-able and free.
In case most of you will be like "Not fair uh, I want the songs in my playlist, bxtch."
So, I am making if downloadable for all of you. Be thankful.

What camera are you using? Your pictures are so cool and nice!
Firstly, what camera it is, dosen't matter.
It's how you set the freaking settings and mode.
Digital camera can make wonders too, you know.

Your hair looks really nice, do you know that?
Uh... okay, that's not really what my teachers would think it that way.
I find it really dry and rough like the traffic roads.
But I like my hair cause it's growing kinda fast and
they always smell fantastic to me. :)

You're damn pretty, I swearrrrr
I highly doubt so.
You mean damn crazy? yes, that one I know.

And lastly, I want to say HELLO to those people who tagged "hi mastura" on my tagboard.

This is a good proof on how lazy I am actually.
Chinese N'level oral tomorrow, fuck, I think I am going to piss on
my undies or something. I am like so scared.
For sure the teachers will be like asking if I am taking the correct paper
cause I am a malay, freaks, every year have to tolerate such shit.
All I am hoping for its that the markers are not from China.
If not, mati liao.




Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour