le caste vania

What's coming to town this july...


Le Caste Vania // FUCKYESSS
Dylan Eiland for the first time in Asia to have his event here, in Singapore.
Firstly, I looked up to this guy like 2 years already. And from last time,
I had this guy's photos all over my phone. Not only has he looks fucking hot,
he got one of the best mixes I've ever heard. And yes, he's coming to singapore
on 18th July and will performing at Homeclub on 20th.
Strictly for 18 years old and above (Fuck, I'm not allowed)
So, I am recommending this for all of you whom are older than the age limit.
He's one really amazing music god.

In case you do not know how cool is he.
Here's a video bite to satisfy yourself. :)

Now tell me, can you handle sucha hot blonde guy like this?
Woooooooooooooo.
Go get your tickets at Homeclub now. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour