hole in the wallet

Hi readers, I know you guys have been waiting for me to update.
That's if you do. I just realized I do not really reply your tags on the tagboard,
most of why is cause I am just plain lazy.

Right, So... I just had english oral last Friday.
I am pretty glad I made two of those teachers laugh a lot.
I shook my leg really a lot of times cause I was so anxious.
Well, you will never know laughing means what,
it may be a evil laugh like mojo jojo in powerpuff girls.
Like maybe in their heads "Mwahahaha, fuck you girl, you think you can
get so high marks by just fucking talk a lot ah?"
You know, Mastura, you will never know, it can be true!

Today is a plain saturday, not really.
Bought new plain uniform tops from somewhere, cause my current
uniform tops got rippings at the collar area. I don't know how shit like that happen.
And went Vivo with parents, my mom bought for me floral top,
which I didn't really liked it but my mom thinks it's really the time for me to be feminine.
Well, okay, since it's not me who's paying.
I bought for myself a $7X.XX top from warehouse, fucking happy.
Just few minutes ago, I just went online shopping.
Bought myself two tops, shit thing the meet-up is at Tampines and another one
at Jurong East. Great.
And also, bought a top on an online spree.
Woooooooooo. Will be transfering the money over tomorrow.

Pretty heartache, I need to learn how to save money.
Probably Investment planning, really.

Argh Bye!
Anyways, I've updated my tumblr.
and I have a question to ask all of you. Do answer. ;)




Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour