hey


Okay Hello, I am done with my hiatus.
And I am okay with Sheena and Hafiz now after talking it out
on everyone's favourite way = msn. But that dosen't mean
I will go easy on you both bitches. >:8(

Anyhows,
I have to be honest, I do not really enjoy going back school.
One reason is like everybody seems to be in the holiday mood.
Half of the class boys are with their poker cards.
The rest of the class are just with their phones and music device.
No one actually pay attention to the teacher who's talking.

I am currently having early curfews and sort of banned from going out
from parents, Sucks I know cause of upcoming exams.
I do not know if its a good thing or not but heck, it's not as if my parents
dosen't know I like to stick my ass outside the house.
So, I doubt I would actually obey.

And I hope my blog song now irritates you
and let it be stuck in your head for infinity. :)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour