happy day


Hiiiiiiiiiiiii.
I love today, just love today.

Joke Of The Day:
"I would like to lose my virginity through phone sex" - KokWai

I don't know, I find it really amusing and cute. Imagine, Ha ha ha.

Okay, here comes the best part about today, my sister had her driving exam today, and guess what? She fucking passed it. I prayed for her like hell a lot of times, I even told god this
"You let my sister pass, Then I promise I won't go out of the house again, okay deal?" Duh, of course there's no reply to that/

Here's the positive effect:
- I am able to go home late, and get a free ride home from my sister.
- I am able to travel easier
- I can save on transport ( I love this)
- I can go neighbourhood countries with my sister alone or with
my friends.
- My sis and I are able to blast songs in the car.
- Life would be way better. :8)

Wooooooooooooo, okay bye for now.

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour