Good Memories

I was browsing my old documents and came across all these photos.
They definitely laugh when I think about the past, all the jokes.
It's either I am too bored, or I am just missing my friends and school too much.

Just like really old photos. This year actually! :O

1) Tyson's twin brothers, freaking adorable, still, to me.
2) When bangs was like the new black.

1) Hi Lesbian partner, Liling. I miss you.
2) I got kicked out class for laughing too much because of these three fuckers.


1) I miss being around those two.
2) I miss vandalising our tables with japanese girls.

I miss camwhoring with tyson.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
1) I miss Siti's curry puffs. :)
2) I miss hearing Nora's whining about her love life.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
1) I miss always looking retarded in school.
2) I miss my juniors.

Photobucket
1) I miss trying to attempt to advertise for fried mars balls.
Photobucket
I miss making a fool out of myself in public.
Photobucket
I miss sitting in the fitting room for hours just talking about life and changing.
Photobucket
I miss that shishia place's cheese fries.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour