whooop!


Hi, today was short.
School for art, finally my art's on canvas. Going to start acrylic soon.
Best of luck in me and my painting skills. Tsk.

After that, got home, bathed and change and met up with the usuals
and go to our usual place to chill out.
Raj told some "fact" and it went for the assistant manager feeling awkward.
Very well. I said he's cute because I am single and I am trying to be a pimp
like William. :8)

Then, we all subdivided, I went to Vivo to meet Mom and Sissy.
They ate sushi for dinner, two retards acting cute.
I had Curry Chicken, dumb indian uncle tried to impress me with his English accent.
Ew.

And I am talking to Ruz,Bren,Curl and Sheena now.
I just messed conversations between Sheena and Curl.
I told Curl to buy a bra when that message was suppose to be sent to Sheena.
Such a bitch head I have, I swear.
Bye.


Goodnight, x

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour