drnk


Hello readers, Okay, I better start blogging
before this space starts to tire out.

Before I start blogging.
I do not know if it is referring to me,
but it seemed pretty obvious, and I am like months late to post this up cause I just read *'s archives.

To my previous small boy-friend:
Ha ha ha! You told * that I am your sister when I was with you. And you still told her that you love her?
Omg, I just knew it, I shouldn't trust a small boy.
Sorry for troubling you, small brother.
Bro and Sis for life huh. :=8)
And I really hope you read this, to make you
realize that you're a fool and I am a fool to even
be with you in the first place.

I should have listen to critics from friends at the first place, they're always correct.

And I just woke up from sleep, a little paranoid.
Period.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, overdue pictures.
Last weekend. Well spent with drunkards and visiting malay weddings for heavy lunch.
My family just love visiting wedding and enjoy the food and comment on them
and compare. We do not bother about who's getting married.
Oh, I hate malay weddings cause of the noisy sound system.

And Saturday with Drunkards.
I am talking about Brendan, his friend, his other friend, raj, khatik,
andrew, ian,kellyann.
Cause it was free flow, they went crazy, drank like crazy.
Bringing them home was a chore, especially Brendan cause he walked like
a blind bull. And talking bull.
Everyone was like down except Ian and me, so I chatted with the
people working there, laughed at stupid acts Khakti,Brendan and Andrew did.

I am not happy to type either. Here will do. Ciao!












I am seriously not a fan of babies,
but this extreme cute baby boy is freaking outta of this world.
Hi Aniq______ Hadi.
I can't remember the middle part name, all I know it's really long.



Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour