dragons




Hello readers, I still find it ridiculous to actually say hi to my readers.
Anyhows, the whole of yesterday was powerpack.
I am dead beat now, because there was a lot of walking and perspiring.

I went Sentosa with Yan and his friends, Zai and Shafiq to pass Dannie his present.
Didn't wanted to go at first because I knew I was already late to meet my boys.
I was dragged by Yan, fine, send my regards, met so many unknowns, wished Dannie
his 15th birthday and fuck him for being taller than me.
And I just noticed I forgotten to take a photo with you.

So, after that, Yan and friends went off to another birthday party at
the other side of Sentosa and I went off to meet the boys at usual place.
I was in desperate need of shisha, heh. :)

Camwhored like mad there, all of them were like destined to be dragons.
Some were competing who could make the whole room in smoke.
Hi-hi-hi-hi-larious!

Anyways,to my guy friends.
Vampire guy very cute! :D~
okay, bye.


Yan + Zai + Shafiq + Me :O


1) Andrew's forever acting cute, raj muke mantain.
2) Bren's forever with his downfall mood.

Raj > Bren > Kok Wai Dragonzzzzzzzzzz

Ian > Andrew > Raj Dragonzzzzzzzz






I find this guy also not bad eh. :B
I forgotten his name and I look fucking unglam in this photo.



Ian > Me > Bren

Bren's quote of the day.

Happy birthday Raj! hahaha. (inside joke)

Popular posts from this blog

cut-off dress

Bendemeer Prom Night 2010

gardens by the bay tour